Alkaline Diet Works!

What exactly is an Alkaline Diet? What does pH mean? How do I know whether my body is over-acidified?

Alkaline Diet Works!

Postby Veggie_lover » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 am

Hello my name is Rita and I am a nutritionist on the west coast. I know that the alkaline diet works, and that Dr. Young is absolutely right. When our body ingests too many acid-producing foods (e.g. yeast-containing bread, meat, dairy products, processed food, fast food etc.), the acid corrodes tissues and organs. This results in obesity because the body creates new fat cells to carry acids away from our vital organs to avoid potentially serious damage, in allergies because the absorption of undigested proteins due to an overly acidic body is a major cause of allergies, and in fatigue because an overly acidic body produces toxins and weakens the body’s ability to produce enzymes and hormones. In addition, acid also provides a favorable environment for harmful bacteria and other micro organism that can damage cells and organs. This over-acidification of our body cells interrupts cellular activities and functions, which is a major root of many diseases. So please eat right and buy alkaline food! Regards
Veggie_lover

Re: Alkaline Diet Works!

Postby Fruitberry » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Rita, yeah you are right. But more importantely you should not only eat right with alkaline food and alkaline recipes, but drinking lots and lots and lots of water, preferably alkaline water, to hydrate and cleanse the body. I have the feeling that nobody really knows about the benefits of alkaline water, as it is the best source of ANTIOXIDANTS (apart from Mangosteen Berry) you can get - and only anti-oxidants effectively destroy free radicals that damage the whole body system!! Think about that!

Take care, Fruitberry
Fruitberry

Postby robmeister » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

How do you feel about Dr. Young's recommendation of drinking a liter per 30lbs of body weight? I'm 240 so that means putting away 8 liters of water a day!!! YIKES!!!

I've done it a few times but usually stopping after 6 liters. Do you think it is critical for me to get that extra 2 liters? In the month I've been on the pH Miracle program, I've never consumed less than 6 liters.
robmeister

Postby Fruitberry » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 am

Hi Robmeister,

I'd say that's great anyway, wow, 6 liters is extreme. I was 200lbs and the max i could drink was 4 liters. anyway lost 30lbs in just 4 months so I'm happy all the way! keep on going! I think you don't necessarily need 8 liters... alkaline water for the world!! haha :-)

FB
Fruitberry

Return to General Information regarding an Alkaline Diet