Larry's Intro

You are a new member of our Discussion Board? Please introduce yourself and tell us your story!

Larry's Intro

Postby larrymagee » Thu May 19, 2011 12:31 pm

I've been eating per Dr Young's recommendation since May 7. I made the transition pretty rapidly away from my old diet. For the last two years I've been eating only meat, mostly beef. I got into that because I was eating a paleo diet that only included things that would have been available to early man and some people on that forum said they were doing better on an all meat diet. It actually worked pretty well for me until this spring when I became too dehydrated and couldn't seem to get my hydration up. I heard from a friend about Dr. Young, read through his website and facebook site and decided that the ph miracle really makes sense.

So far, I really like the PH Miracle diet. I will be receiving my water ionizer in a few days. I enjoy all of the tastes that I haven't had for two years.

I find I can't tolerate Puriphy drops or Phour Salts. They give me a stomach ache and gas. I assume it's because I'm too acidic. I'll keep eating my greens with lots of salt and try these products again in a few weeks.

The biggest difference I've noticed during my short time on the Ph Miracle diet is when I play guitar and sing. It seems to come from my core instead of my brain like I'm more in touch with my inner self.
larrymagee

Re: Larry's Intro

Postby paul parker » Sun May 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Greetings Every body,Recently discovered this discussion board. There does exist such a lot of info on this informative website, I am a bit of overwhelmed. My own aim or what I'm trying to find using this message board is to understand in addition to find new friends. I am curious about where should i start on that discussion board. I am sorry for my horrible English.

Best wishes for all of you....... ;)
paul parker

Re: Larry's Intro

Postby Denley » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 am

Hey it's me Denley from USA. I am new to this forum. I am here to make friends and for networking. I hope i will have good time with all of you.
Denley

Return to Welcome to our Discussion Board!